things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
Sometimes. I just want to crawl out of my skin.
I’ve always been attracted to the broken, the bruised. Let me fix you, fill in the holes that life has bored you with, cover your dents with sweet kisses. Piece together your shattered heart. I wish for nothing more than to make you anew, all I ask is just please do not break me when I fix you.